BayState Business Brokers can help you reach your goal.
As the pandemic winds down and employees head back to the office, it’s no surprise there’s an increasing demand for child care. Whether you’re a business owner looking to sell the child care services company you’ve worked so hard to build, or a buyer looking to acquire, now just might be the perfect time.
At BayState Business Brokers, we have deep expertise in this market segment, having sold dozens of day care centers, early childhood education centers and other child-centric businesses in the Greater Boston area. See here for recent businesses we’ve sold.
Why BayState Business Brokers?
- Proven Process: We apply a sophisticated process – typically used for the sale of much larger companies – to successfully market and sell child care businesses to qualified buyers.
- Database of Qualified Buyers: Over the years, we have built a database of thousands of industry buyers. We frequently introduce sellers to the right buyer confidentially without even putting the business “on the market.”
- Our Confidential Business Brief: The best in the business! This report professionally packages all the important information about our client’s business, including in-depth analyses and insights, making it easy for potential buyers to “see” the business opportunity and differentiate it from others.
- Specialized Expertise: This enables us to facilitate deals by helping navigate common hurdles such as valuing the business properly and matching the right buyer and seller.
- Licensed Real Estate Brokerage: We are licensed to sell child care businesses that include real estate — critical when a physical location is essential for operations.
- The Right Brokers with the Right Experience: Our brokers have in-depth knowledge and experience selling businesses in the child care services market segment. Let them guide you every step of the way through BayState’s proven process to reach your end goal.
When making such an important decision, I wanted to work with someone I could trust. Molly was there every step of the way, answering every call or email, no matter what time of day or night. It was not only her professionalism, mentorship, honesty, caring nature and ethics that I truly respected and appreciated, but her passion and dedication as well.Owner of a family-owned, multi-site child care business