Sarah Grossman, CBI
Sarah Grossman is the Principal and Owner of BayState Business Brokers and has over a decade of experience working with clients to facilitate one of the most important transactions of their career – selling their business. As a champion of small businesses, Sarah is passionate about working with business owners to maximize the value of their companies during a sale and sell to the best buyer. Sarah has sold over 100 companies with revenues between $1-30 million in a variety of industries, and has a particular niche of selling family and multi-generational businesses.
Professional Associations & Memberships
- International Business Brokers Association (IBBA) – Board of Governors
- New England Business Brokers Association (NEBBA) – Vice President
- Schechter Boston – Board of Trustees
- USA500 Clubs – Needham Club Development Director
- Certified Business Intermediary (CBI)
- Licensed Real Estate Broker in Massachusetts and Rhode Island
Honors & Recognition
- Platinum Chairman’s Circle Award 2022 for exceptional achievement (IBBA)
- Chairman’s Circle Award 2021 for exceptional achievement (IBBA)
Indiana University, Bachelor of Arts in Communications, Public Relations, Journalism
In Sarah’s free time, she enjoys spending time with her husband and two children, traveling and is an avid runner.
What Our Clients Say
—Bracha Horovitz, Owner, Federal Fabrics Fibers, Inc