John Brice joined BayState Business Brokers after founding and exiting several businesses in diverse industries including media, professional services and technology. He previously spent a decade working in large global multinational financial services companies, and recently has worked as a business consultant to mid-market and private equity backed companies helping them grow and strengthen their internal operations. He has served as a venture partner and a diligence resource for private equity acquisitions of lower middle market companies. He is known as a natural connector and a trusted advisor to business owners.
- Professional Services
Professional Associations & Memberships
- International Business Brokers Association (IBBA) – Member
- New England Business Brokers Association (NEBBA)
- Six Sigma Green Belt
- Cambridge College, Master of Management
- Gordon College, Bachelor of Arts, Psychology
- Center for Entrepreneurial Leadership, Advisory Board Gordon College
- Essex County Greenbelt Association
- Mass Audubon Society
John is a native New Englander. He resides in Newburyport with his wife and four children. He is a former college soccer player and likes to stay active with outdoor activities. He is also a published author and active in the arts community.