BayState Business Broker, Ed Burkhart has founded, owned and operated numerous service businesses in the automotive, insurance, technology and construction sectors during his business career, leading to multiple successful exits. From start-ups to managing the growth of both small businesses and large companies exceeding $330M in revenue, Ed has honed his skills in client relations and multi-site operations. Ed has a unique understanding of what it takes to grow, manage and then sell businesses of all shapes and sizes.
Professional Associations & Memberships
- Medfield State Hospital – Board of Trustees
- Licensed Massachusetts Real Estate Salesperson
- Unrestricted Construction Supervisor
- Norwich University, Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
- Harvard University, Graduate Studies
Ed is a former commissioned Air Force Officer.